is a Private K-12 Christian School
Operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Since its founding in 1941, PHAA has maintained a high degree of excellence
in its scholastic pursuits as is evidenced by the sucess of its alumni.
Because of our emphasis on higher education, we stress a college preparatory program.
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- National Council for Private School Accreditation
- Accrediting Associaton of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- The North American Division Board of Eduaction
- The Pacific Union Conference of Education
"True education is the preparation of the physical, mental, and moral powers for the performance of every duty; it is the training of the body, mind, and sould for divine service. This is the education that will endure unto eternal life." -Ellen G. White, Christ's Object Lessons, pg. 330